When should Eagle leave Miami?
|Question: When should Eagle leave Miami?|
|Goal||enjoy Miami, wrap up super-cool projects, get to the northeastern USA, Live a full and balanced life|
|Code||Eagle should leave Miami after May, Eagle should leave Miami by May|
When should Eagle leave Miami? It's a tremendously enjoyable city, and Eagle still has work to do here. Nonetheless, at some point, Eagle does still want to see the northeastern USA! :)
- Now on April 20 (420!), a bit late.
- New options include late April instead.
- Turn of the month.
- May or later.
- Too late and it makes it less feasible to go up and down New England.
- At least allow a bit more time to wrap up and prepare.
- Stay at least a full year here in Miami.
- Would have more time to do writing and so forth.
- Would not get around to important travel activities.
- Meeting people.
- Going places.
- Science and technology communications.
- Never! Stay in Miami! :)
- Well, it is a lovely city! :)
Some thoughts by Eagle on April 20, 2016
Currently I feel like I'll probably go in a week or two. Still have LOTS of stuff I want to do here, and I love Miami. However, I also still very much want to get up and around some of the more northeastern parts of the country this year. It's tempting to stay, but it's a temptation I think I should refuse, in favor of having an awesome summer adventure, with great opportunities ahead! :)
Some thought by Eagle on April 21, 2016
Still incredibly difficult to decide. I really love it here, although I also really want to go forth. What to do?! :)
A few more thoughts by Eagle on April 22, 2016
A good dilemma but a difficult one. Either way I'm sure will be great. I'm now leaning towards going in a week or so, although still open. Who knows? Maybe it'll be a last-minute decision! Anyways, what a tough location to leave! :)
Eagle left Miami at the threshold, the turn of May into June. Rock & Roll!!!!!!!! :)